I have had it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Sherrel
.... Sorry you are having a run of bad luck
. It will get better for you. You just have to keep at it and dont let the bad luck take control over you.

P.S. Hissy.... Sorry about Trav cutting his hoof
... I will send some healing vibes for him ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

xastion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, it will get better. I know, it is easy to say and when it all goes down hill its hard to imagine life getting better, but it gets to a certain point that that is all it can do. In one week a few years back I went from a very promising summer to being homeless, jobless, boyfriendless, car impounded, credit card lost, and majority of my family not talking to me because of an issue. Slowly, but surely, it got better. I always see these times as life's way of preparing me for something else down the road. So I can appreciate the small things in life, and when it gets bad I know what to do to recover.

What would you like to do Sherral? If you are up for anything, and I do mean anything, and you live by either a Lowes or a Home Depot consider applying there for at least the summer. Right now both are in hiring spurts because of the season, and they tend to pay better then their equivlants. Jus an idea.

*sending good vibes your way*

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HEADS UP!!
Are aware that unemployment will pay for education? Might be something to look into. That way you have something positive to focus on and get additional skills that could help make you more marketable.

Hope that helps.

Helen

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sherral and MA! You're in luck! They say bad things happen in 3's so you're both now safe to come out from under the bed and greet the day!