I have HAD it with my animals!!!! (long vent...sorry)

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, I'm sorry, but you can't trade them in for goldfish because then you would be miserable. You can't hug and kiss and squeeze a goldfish, and if you tried, chances are you'd kill it.
Those are the moments that will make you laugh in another few days, believe me.
Forget about the goldfish.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar has had me in tears with his constant persecution of my feet, but it's not his fault, it's partly cos he was taken from his mum too young (and I didn't know any better when I picked him up) and partly it's just the way he is! He drives me round the bend regularly. Having said that though, he is the absolute best cat ever, hugely entertaining, any affection he gives is like a blessing, always number 1 in my heart, and if anything ever happened to him I know a little bit of me would die forever. He can break anything he wants, as long as he doesn't hurt himself doing so.

And as for Sonic, last night he knocked my beer can over into the ashtray and it overflowed onto the carpet and a pile of my books (one signed by the author) all ash and beer, but he sticks his head into my face purring and wanting attention, and I couldn't ever deny the little horror

The only time Radar hasn't been a complete pain is when he was really very badly ill at the beginning of the year, and I was praying for him to start persecuting my feet again. Both the vet and I were worried it was FIP, but thankfully he recovered, and I cried with joy when he first had the energy to grip my big toe in his mouth and sink his teeth in!

Having been through that, I thank my lucky stars that he is still with me, every time I feel his teeth or claws on my feet, and every time he is being a pain, I remember what it felt like when he was sick and I feared I would lose him. Every tooth mark in my toe is testament to his good health, and I can't help but smile when he does it now