I have *finally* lost my mind!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my apartment there are 2 bedrooms, one very tiny, and one oversize. I have a kitchen, living room, laundry room, and bathroom.

We have always slept in the HUGE bedroom, but tonight I had the bright idea that I wanted the computer in the "spare" room not the kitchen. So everything was well on it's way of being moved. Once I had the computer in the spare room I found out that it is too small for it as well as the excersize things and cat things.

I have moved my bedroom into the spare room and everything else into my once huge bedroom. Well, actually I *will* move it all.

Did you know that moving rooms around is a big job that takes more than 3 hours? Apparently I didn't

As of now, only the bed is moved and both bedrooms are empty (except for a bed) and my entire life is in my kitchen and living room!

Brandon, and the cats are to say the least, NOT impressed with me!

Many people were wondering when it would happen, but now they will know, I have LOST my mind!

If you see my mind anywhere please send it to me, I will pay for the postage

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seemed like a good idea at the time? Poor Ash! A totally discombobulated house, not to mention two humans and three cats in similar state! Not good! Hope tomorrow's better. Oh, and your mind? Check over there in the corner -- I thought I heard a whimper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Seemed like a good idea at the time? Poor Ash! A totally discombobulated house, not to mention two humans and three cats in similar state! Not good! Hope tomorrow's better. Oh, and your mind? Check over there in the corner -- I thought I heard a whimper.
LOL I would check the corner, but I can't get there!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the cleanest part of my kitchen/living room. I can't get to the other parts right now

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you poor love! Trust me it WILL be worth it once you have finished - and you will be so proud of your achievement you will strut around like a proud kitty kat admiring your handiwork! I have just moved house and STILL hadn't unpacked everything after nearly a month, until last weekend when I was forced to because we had our housewarming.

And even then my clothes have still just been stuffed in the cupboard so that things LOOK neat but aren't really!

Good luck to you it will all go well and you won't regret it!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Oh you poor love! Trust me it WILL be worth it once you have finished - and you will be so proud of your achievement you will strut around like a proud kitty kat admiring your handiwork! I have just moved house and STILL hadn't unpacked everything after nearly a month, until last weekend when I was forced to because we had our housewarming.

And even then my clothes have still just been stuffed in the cupboard so that things LOOK neat but aren't really!

Good luck to you it will all go well and you won't regret it!
Thanks so much Sarah! Trust me, if I get this worked out EVERYONE will see pics whether they want to or not

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

This is the cleanest part of my kitchen/living room. I can't get to the other parts right now
Why do we start these things?

Cause its cheaper than moving house!

Oooh ooh a game, I spy with my little eye, something starting with R . . .

sadisticookie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Holy Moley! That's one heck of a mess you got there.

Reminds me of my sister's house, which is in a perpetual "I'm rearranging" state.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that sounds like it was a good idea to start with....!

I hate moving stuff around cos I always end up damaging something or myself for that matter!

I hope that you find your mind in that mess soon! Chin up

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol ash you spaz

Thats actually the aquarium im getting (remember the phone convo?)

Ive got your mind!!! teufel is playing with it right now he doesnt want to send it back

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Ive got your mind!!! teufel is playing with it right now he doesnt want to send it back
Watch he doesn't eat it!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Ashley- better your place than mine

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

lol ash you spaz

Thats actually the aquarium im getting (remember the phone convo?)

At least I know where it is!!!