I have Danielle

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val; I am so glad you have your darling kitty girl to share the love of your home. I am sure she will display "normal" cat activity real soon. She is still getting used to the fact that she is LUCKY enough to have a home instead of A CAGE!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
threeleggedcat says:

"She is still getting used to the fact that she is LUCKY enough to have a home instead of A CAGE! "
~~~~~~~~~``

Actually, one of the things I love about this shelter is that the cats are NOT in cages..they roam free everywhere in the room!!

You have several different rooms, and the largest has about 50 cats in it all loose!!! It is wonderful!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can try dropping either a little bit of tuna fish oil (very small amount) or a 1/4 teaspoon cod liver oil in her water bowl. The smell should entice her to drink. Or put a little bit of warm water with her dry food. She is just adjusting. You are good to take her in like this.

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hissy,

Yes, thank you. I did add a bit of water to her wet food. And right now, as we speak, she is drinking!! WAHOOOO!!!!!

I know she will adjust. My only problem now is the pooping out of the litter box, which I just complained about under the "Behavior" postings.....Sigh..

Thanks again.
Thank you everyone.....

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Val, she is BEAUTIFUL!! (and so are you!)
I am sure she will get adjusted to the new surroundings and her new mommy real soon!!
The pictures were great!!! I finally got the pictures of some of my cats developed, and put on a disk, so I am going to have to try and post them....but for some reason everything I post comes out huge....I may have to ask you or one of the other members to post them for me.

Thanks for showing us the pictures!

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Debby, thank you!!!

I would be happy to help post your pics if I can....

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Val,

she is just beautiful! I am sure she will help you and your husband feeling better. It will give you 2 something to do (watch her, pet her etc) and to speak (to speak of other things then the attack).

think you will see that she will help you 2 heal... There is nothing more reassuring then a cat purring in your lap...

Anne-Claire

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Val, I'm so glad for all of you!!! Danielle is a great cat!!! I'm glad you two found each other

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Val - shes gorgeous!!! Soooo cute!! I can just tell you're going to get along fine!! What a sweetie!