I have an Idea and needs some help

stacias

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As you all may know I recently lost a cat to FIP. I am wanting to do the best I can to help inform the vet and shelter community about FIP. I have a plan, an idea, to create a pamphlet about FIP. Though I am going to need some help.... I was wondering if anyone would like to join in the project. I also would like, if you have lost a cat to FIP to maybe have a photo to use in the pamphlet and have their name and date on the back, with permission of-course. I want to get a rough idea before my next vet visit, which will probably be in a couple of weeks. My ideas so far is a area on what FIP is, if other pets can get it, grieving after the loss, and donation/websites on FIP. I would love all the help I can get and after done we can pass it out to shelters, humane societies, and vets. PLEASE HELP!!!!

In Memory of Henry

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StaciaS

As you all may know I recently lost a cat to FIP. I am wanting to do the best I can to help inform the vet and shelter community about FIP. I have a plan, an idea, to create a pamphlet about FIP. Though I am going to need some help.... I was wondering if anyone would like to join in the project. I also would like, if you have lost a cat to FIP to maybe have a photo to use in the pamphlet and have their name and date on the back, with permission of-course. I want to get a rough idea before my next vet visit, which will probably be in a couple of weeks. My ideas so far is a area on what FIP is, if other pets can get it, grieving after the loss, and donation/websites on FIP. I would love all the help I can get and after done we can pass it out to shelters, humane societies, and vets. PLEASE HELP!!!!

In Memory of Henry
That's a wonderful idea! Most vets dont really even know that much about it...for example they think it's highly contagious, and while the Coroma Virus is, FIP itself ISNT...I always said if I won the lottery I would donate for fip research. One of our very wisest members is Hissy....search her posts, she's got some great information. She's also an author, and might be able to give us some help!

In Memory of Henry
and Smudge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacias

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would like to use a picture of your cat that you loss to FIP. Is there any pictures that you think would be good?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StaciaS

I would like to use a picture of your cat that you loss to FIP. Is there any pictures that you think would be good?
That pic I put in your RB thread is ok to use. If you can't copy it, I will send it to you somehow. I didn't get a LOT of pics of him...thought I've have all the time in the world, you know...

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you have an email address that I can send a picture of our Stanley I would love to help.

We adopted Stan last year, in August, and lost him October 18th after having him for a little less than 2 months.