I have an adorable 8 week kitten for the weekend :)

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

He already has a home lined up, they just can't get him until Tuesday so I am "kitten watching" until them, since no one is at the vet clinic most of Sat. and all of Sunday.

Last night he totally "terrorized" my cats. It was hilarious! He was chasing my 9 month old cats around and then doing flying leaps onto them to wrestle with them.
I kept reminding them to be gentle because he's just a little guy, and I don't want to send him home with teeth marks.
He was getting the better of them most of the time though. I guess the high energy and sharp baby teeth make up for his small size!
What a cute little booger!
Sounds like he loves having kitty company to play with! Does his new family have any other cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE=kittybernard;2608351]What a cute little booger!
Sounds like he loves having kitty company to play with! Does his new family have any other cats?[/quote]

Yes, the person adopting him has another kitten.

I told someone it seems like he thinks that my 9 month old cats are his littermates-- his giant littermates.

Here are some more photos I took over the weekend.

The classic kitten kick-myself-in-the-head move

I caught Harlequin and him laying together, and she was grooming him.

He ended up with a big wet spot from Harlequin's licking!

In this photo you can see he has "phantom" tabby markings. They are not visible in regular light but the camera flash caught them.

I had people over for Easter and I was showing one of them this sweater I had bought for one of the cats. When I came back in the room she had it on the kitten. He didn't seem to mind and sure does look cute!

Cuddling with Harlequin again... I don't know if you can tell here but the kitten's head is almost as big as Harley's (she's about 9-10 months old). I was also comparing their feet and they have about the same size paws, but the kitten has bigger paw pads than Harley! Harley is so tiny for her age, she doesn't even weigh 6 pounds at ~10 months.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Umm...did anyone tell Harlequin that the kitten is only there temporarily? She is not going happy when her baby is gone!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Umm...did anyone tell Harlequin that the kitten is only there temporarily? She is not going happy when her baby is gone!

Methinks Harlequin is not going to be too happy after the baby leaves. I love the pics of her grooming him and cuddling him. I can't believe the age difference given how similar in size they are.

My other favorite picture is the head-tilting one. I'm a sucker for a cute head tilt.