I have a stupid question

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Did you at any time create a user name and password? If you did, go back to the entrance of the cave and you should see this message.

You also see a pile of scrolls on the ground. If you'd like, you can take one to record your travels on, or if you already have one, you can get yours. A scroll labeled "Forum" also catches your eye.

Click the get yours and enter your user name and password.
OMG i nearly got that egg!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Does anybody know what happened to the incubator forum?! I was trying to get back there and I can't seem to find it now.
ive been trying too find it i can make fabulous incubator but cant remember how too turn them into clicky links

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone seen any new eggs that have a "Metallic Sheen" to them? That was the first type of egg I managed to get hatched and grown into an adult, but I only have one of those in my scroll. I'd like to get a second one the same. But I haven't seen any "metallic sheen" eggs. Lots of orange or green glows, but no metallic sheens.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, the silver dragon. The egg says something about a "metallic sheen". The one I have is male.

Since the site came back after being down for several weeks, I've yet to see a "metallic sheen" egg. I see devoid of dirt, shy, puddle, orange/green glow, paper, feels warm, heavy, sitting in flowers, and two tone ones but no metallic sheen ones.

I'm just wondering if they have discontinued that type of egg for some reason.

EDIT: Ok, it seems that the silver dragons are still around. I went to the incubation site and I see someone recently got a silver dragon egg. I guess I've just been unlucky finding one.