I have a new Monster at my house!!!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My human's don't bath us. They say we smell good
but we do have these new monsters!! They are little and tiny and make squeky noises. They are all white and mommy keeps telling me how cute they are!! I'm so scared of them! She said we have to get used to them because they are going to live here too!! She said they are kittens, baby cats....they don't look like cats to me! They don't even know how to use a litter box
ANDDDDD they don't play with toys, they just lay around...i guess that is kinda cat like!! Have you ever seen any of these monsters, they are kinda cute...but don't tell mommmy I said so!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My name is Taz and I am a black-and-white fearless kitten. Mom and Dad call me "fearless fly" because nothing scares me. When the vacuum gets turned on, all my siblings run and hide, but I just watch mom as she cleans. The phone rings, and it is no big deal. I ride on the top of the tractor when mom is working the fields, it is really cool. Mom says I am her hood ornament and I slow down the job because Mom has to drive really slow so she doesn't hurt me. The other day when I was sitting on Mom's lap, I heard her tell Pop, she was going to take me to the vet and have my hearing checked as she has never seen such a kitty like me. I am very special..........

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, my name is Buddy and I can tell you about monsters! There are two of them, at my house. Most of the time, they are outside.

One of them is black-and-white, like me but HE doesn't have a custom-tailored tuxedo - just big spots. I think that its a skin condition. Mom tried to introduce me to him but he DROOLED on me! I'm not about to sit still, for that!

The other one is smaller and brown and jumps around a lot. Whenever I sit by the door, she jumps at the screen and yips. Rowdy says that she's fun to play with but, I don't trust her. Opie says that I should just whack them on their noses and they'll behave.

I've only lived here, for 3 1/2 weeks and I think that I'll keep observing these creatures. They may be friendly but, why take chances?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I'm new here, this is Luna. (I don't actually live with my human yet, I'm too little to leave my kitty mommy.) Does anyone live with a Box Monster that eats you? It's all plastic, and it eats you up, then spits you out at the VET? Eep! I can never seem to escape from it!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
Hi, my name is Buddy and I can tell you about monsters! There are two of them, at my house. Most of the time, they are outside.

One of them is black-and-white, like me but HE doesn't have a custom-tailored tuxedo - just big spots. I think that its a skin condition. Mom tried to introduce me to him but he DROOLED on me! I'm not about to sit still, for that!

The other one is smaller and brown and jumps around a lot. Whenever I sit by the door, she jumps at the screen and yips. Rowdy says that she's fun to play with but, I don't trust her. Opie says that I should just whack them on their noses and they'll behave.

I've only lived here, for 3 1/2 weeks and I think that I'll keep observing these creatures. They may be friendly but, why take chances?
this is neo! we have those kinda monsters too!! They live outside, but sometimes when the weather is icky them come in!! I don't like them, they try to clean me but there tounge is all wet!! Mommy says she doesn't know what she was thinking...they eat around 7 cups of food a day!! I'm a big kitty but even I can't eat that much!! One of them is going to the V-E-T tonight...and it is happy about it!! It just likes going for rides in the car.

cherry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
You big bunch of wussies. I am Rowdy and I'm not afraid of ANYTHING! The phone is not a monster. Whenever it rings, I run and sit on it, so that Mom can find it. The fan feels good, ruffling my fur. This Arizona and it gets HOT!

OK, I'll admit it: I don't like the vacuum monster. Actually, I go under the bed, with Buddy amd Opie, to keep them company.
And I actually the best secretary for my Mom! Her Mom called her yesterday and asked why she called her and sniffed at the phone
I didn't say them that it was me, who pressed the redail button!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My name is Max and I have a wee bit of a problem with the vacum monster. I don't mind the fan monster or the air conditioner monster. I seem to know when it's my Mama at the door, but if it is anyone else I run and hide (except for my Grampa, I just love my Grampa). When I hide, even my mama can't find me.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ivo here. We have the vacuum monster, too, but now that I'm older I try and pretend I'm not as scared, so I just stay in the next room. The fan isn't a monster, it's my friend
I like it when it blows my fur around.

We have a special monster here-the chair monster! When it just sits there, it's OK. But occasionally it grabs Mommy and moves her around the apartment. It usually lets go of her in the living room, where it sits for a while and does it all over again. I run and hide when I see the chair monster has Mommy-I know I should protect her, but the chair monster is so scary!