I have a health concern regarding a kitten

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since you were willing to absorb the vet call for the kitten, could you possibly provide some canned kitten food for the little one to help improve her diet and hydration at home?

Since you seem to have ample opportunity to see how the little ones doing then you would know fairly quickly if the canned is helping with the constipation and helping her to urinate.

Than you for being such a wonderful person and trying to help a kitten that many would never even notice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tru

Since you were willing to absorb the vet call for the kitten, could you possibly provide some canned kitten food for the little one to help improve her diet and hydration at home?

Since you seem to have ample opportunity to see how the little ones doing then you would know fairly quickly if the canned is helping with the constipation and helping her to urinate.

Than you for being such a wonderful person and trying to help a kitten that many would never even notice.
Yeah… I tried providing her with canned food… I only have the kind that would give her diarrhea… So, I tried giving her a tiny portion of it… and she still ended up with diarrhea… it lasted for a very short period of time… And I think one of them may have been complaining about it… I expressed to them it was normal… so should I go get her some wet food thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s close to the ingredient listing of her dry… so she wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t get diarrhea… Right now the kitten is playing around with my cat. (and it has been a very slow introduction about 2 months long… she zoomed in my room quickly before I could close the door to play with him)

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Perhaps try some canned pumpkin or even baby food squash to go along with some wet food to help with her constipation or diarrhea issues.

The pumpkin should be straight pumpkin, (not pie filling).

Maybe you can lure her in to take meals with your kit and have greater control over what's going on with her.
It sounds to me like you are already In for a penny, might as well be in for a in for a pound.

These little balls of fur do have a way of quickly finding a place in our hearts don't they? I hope you can get her smoothed out a bit.