I have a confession

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

I have a bit of a thing about ears - Jaffa's in particular. I love to nibble them - is that weird? Sometimes I just sort of suck/kiss them
I just love the feel of them on my lips
He often comes and sits on my lap when I'm on the computer and he's quite a big cat and I'm short so his ears are pretty near my mouth so I sit here kissing, nibbling and sucking his ears
He seems to like it!
hahaha. Now that is weird.. lol. I like the feel of Puffs ears on my cheek though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Not weird at all! Wiccan or not your totally normal in my eyes! How's the wiccan life! I was into that for a second in the early stages of high school!
Wiccan life is good. Thanks for asking.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Being wiccan I don't normally make confessions. But I figured I should let the cat out of the bag and see just how weird I am.

Any cat or dog I've had/have I have to touch the cold nose when I greet them. I also like rubbing Puffs cold ears. I don't know what it is. But I'll put my nose on his just to feel his cold nose. And I love it when they put their cold nose on me... Even my dog. I love it when she wakes me up with a cold nose in the eye...lol.

So, let me have it.. how weird am I.
Weird, who is weird? Are you calling me weird? Who the heck is weird around here, anyway
Nothing like a good nose rub to start the day, that's what I always say!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

lol. Ok I posted this on the dog forum. They think I'm wierd. Maybe it's just us cat owners who do it...lol
Maybe cat people are just generally weirder than dog people.
I like my kitties' cold little noses, too...though Tailer is generally the only one who'll put up with it.