I hate this time of month!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorina

At first, I thought you just meant how hard it is to remember to write "11" for instead of "10" when you write the date. I'm such a dork.

But I'm a dork on depo provera, so I haven't had to deal with other monthly problems in almost two years. I highly recommend it.

*Seriously though- I miss Depo
I was on it for 5 years before my doctor made me get off of it because of the risks with Osteoporsis & for what it does to you in general. I was so peeved!! My new doc won't give it to me either
Now I'm on Seasonale which is better than one of those monthly ones at least!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorina

At first, I thought you just meant how hard it is to remember to write "11" for instead of "10" when you write the date. I'm such a dork.

But I'm a dork on depo provera, so I haven't had to deal with other monthly problems in almost two years. I highly recommend it.
that's ok, I'm a big dork too... I was on depo for 6 months and gained 30 lbs

Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I look?!

Sorry!!!!!!!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I bet you read every one of those posts too!!!!!
Not me never.............. .................................................

Ok well maybe.

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I gained 20 lbs the first year on depo, but lost 15 when I gave up donuts and started eating healthier. Then lost another five the first month I had my dog. Then gained back five when I started eating donuts again. Then I lost seven when my cat got sick three weeks ago, and I spent more time coaxing her to eat than eating something myself. Now I'm right back around where I started.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Um, Catless Goatman, with a title like that, what did you think this thread would be about??
Honestly I thought she was talking about having to pay bills and writing checks. Trying to rmember that it was 11 instead of 10. I didnt even think about THAT stuff.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate this time of the month....report time! That is reports on top of the usual grading and trying to help people who need a lot of one on one attention learn. Sometimes I love my job, sometimes I just want to scream.... You don't want to hear what I want to scream. I'm afraid to even say it.

Oh I'll be hating that other time of the month when it hits on Friday to add itself to the rest of the other monthly stuff!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Honestly I thought she was talking about having to pay bills and writing checks. Trying to rmember that it was 11 instead of 10. I didnt even think about THAT stuff.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

And I'm sure you know what I'm talking about
I swear I am a bottomless pit, I am so hungry and have already eaten: a pkg of pop-tarts, a whole bag of popcorn and a pepperoni roll thingy from the vending machine, not to mention the 4 miniature candy bars
I am still hungry!!!! I think I may call my sister to see if she wants to go to Golden Corral tonight MOOOOOOO!
Thats one good thing about being pregnant. Not having to deal with all the nasty stuff. Except theres a whole new bunch of stuff that is just as bad.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

John.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Thats one good thing about being pregnant. Not having to deal with all the nasty stuff. Except theres a whole new bunch of stuff that is just as bad.
There's gross stuff when you're PG!?!? I can't even imagine

I can't wait!!!!!!! I love to gross out Chad- he does it to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
is it just me, or does it seem like all the TCS members are on the same cycle!!!???? they do say that women who are around each other alot tend to do that
does it work the same even if it is only virtually??

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My aunt just left earlier this week
But when she's here, she forces me to eat bags of Doritos in one sitting, tons of chocolate... even if it means drinking all the kids chocolate milk

It's a good thing she did leave or the kids halloween candy wouldn't have been safe.... She would have forced me to eat all the Snickers and Milky Way's