I hate the cable company

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Yeah and you will pay thru the nose for it too.
Na no thanks dont wanna pay through the nose. I get all my Wild games anywho. So I will be happy with those. thats All i reeaaaallly need anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

glad it is back on!

we don't have "cable"
Yeah i thought it was pretty funny that it just happened to come back on when i was talking to the manager. LOL I would die without my cable. I like discovery, and animal planet..and history channel. All educational I know..

My big weakness though is, A&E I LOVE DOG!!! hehe..

and

The Nanny and the Golden Girls on Lifetime..hehe..

work work work work..I wonder if work is ever gonna be done. At least we are dead slow tonight. I got my bedroom scrubbed down. and all my little sickies tucked in bed.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Personally I think they are all way overpriced. They want $35 to $100+ per month depending on package and I gotta put up with commercials. Not me! I just quit watching TV. 95 percent of it is unmitigated crap anyway. I do miss the other 5 percent but not enough to cough up so much money. Fortuneatly for me I live in the middle of a WiFi hotspot so a $40 WiFi card for the PC and I'm set. Well Till they encrypt the signals anyway.
Ain't that the truth, they kill me on the Cable/Internet. I paid $125 a month for Digital Cable and Internet access although that does include some pay channels. I keep on trying to get up the guts to go cable free at least for the TV but it's daunting. I haven't been without cable since I as a kid. Sooner or later, I'll just take a deep breath and cut the cord though. I rarely watch the cable chanels so it's a waste of money.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have digital cable (and I am addicted to On Demand) because our apt. complex has tons of huge cypress trees everywhere....NO ONE can get satellite service there!

I HATE HATE HATE Comcast Cable, though! If I weren't such a TV fan, I'd never give Comcast another penny. What sickens me is that they are the only cable company in town, a complete monopoly. They can charge whatever they want and treat their customers however they want b/c they know people are going to get cable regardless. It is sick!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't have cable, never had cable, may NEVER have cable (or satellite... or ...) Don't watch TV
. Don't even watch that many DVDs although we have a good collection, we'll rent one every month or two that's about it.

Our money goes into broadband
:

Cindy