I hate moving... Errrrr!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh it wasnt on her head! That would have been too funny! My sister was sleeping on a blow up mattress and the cat peed all over the mattress and comforter soaking my sisters legs! I had to toss the comforter (no big deal) and my sister got up to take a shower (this was around 3am)! Wow she really had to pee... Who would think such a small thing could go so much! Im glad this landlord decided to let us have both cats, with claws, and the kitten (the rule is that cats must be one year of age and Nollee is only 8 months)! Originally you're only allowed to have one cat where we are moving, so its nice he is pulling us some strings! Also the cat deposit is only $250 for both of them (usually that is how much it is a piece) only $50 is non-refundable! Not to mention it is only $10 a month for both cats (at most apartments it is $35-40 per cat)! So whether this is the place for me or not, Ill have to suck it up for my kitties!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you have to pay for your cats to move in and a weekly rate over where you are??
and also what does *white trash* stand for??

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White trash is a stereotype for people that are hicks, no teeth, live off of the state, bad clothes, drunks, no jobs, etc! There are many personal determintations of white trash! I wouldn't say they are poor because not all poor people are trashy but these are scandelous individuals that take advantage of every situation possible... IMO! We don't have to pay a weekly rate for the cats... Just a monthly rate of $10! $250 deposit on the move in date for the cats... Ontop of the $300 dollar deposit for the apartment itself!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

White trash is a stereotype for people that are hicks, no teeth, live off of the state, bad clothes, drunks, no jobs, etc! There are many personal determintations of white trash! I wouldn't say they are poor because not all poor people are trashy but these are scandelous individuals that take advantage of every situation possible... IMO! We don't have to pay a weekly rate for the cats... Just a monthly rate of $10! $250 deposit on the move in date for the cats... Ontop of the $300 dollar deposit for the apartment itself!
first of all i have never heard of paying a deposit for cats , and cerntly not a monthly one , wow there is so much that i dont know , maybe in the right posh part of the uk this might happen aswell

white trash here means a racial comment ,for excample.. a black person will call a white person *white trash* just to be nasty
while it can go the over way , a white person will call a black person a black ****** just to be hurtfull. (which then leads to punch ups , stabbings and sometimes shootings)

the shootings in this country over the recent years are going up and up.

i hope your friends and his friends will come through for you both

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White Trash is a racial comment its like calling a black person the N word! Im not racist I disriminate against anyone looking for handouts when they aren't needed! Here white trash is usually called out by white people! Black people like to call us honkeys, white bread, and other silly names! I take no offense to name calling! Its just words! Here in Wisconsin Pet Deposits are required in all complexes and declawing! Some duplexes will allow clawed cats and skip the deposit... Which is rare!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know i deispise name calling , there is no need for it.
but it will always go on,
declawed aswell?? wow i never knew that this was like that.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes sorry if I offended you by "name calling" but you would understand if you lived where I do! Declawing is a must here! I got lucky and my landlord is letting it slide!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think we got lucky as far as deposts go. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!We just had to venture out in this lovely storm to give the new land lord the rest of the deosit/1st months rent. that was fun!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
no snow, from the noreaster, it's crazy. Did you see the pics on the other thread to do with the storm? that's the one!Not quite as bad cuz I'm in the city but still some flooding but the winds/rains are really fierce out things are blowing off of buildings & what not.