I hate guns!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catherine

Sounds like you need to teach him how to dial 9-1-1!!!!!!

Men....
You know what Catherine.....the funniest thing is his license plate says, DIAL911

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

You know what Catherine.....the funniest thing is his license plate says, DIAL911

You can't be serious!?!?!?!? Well, maybe he needs it tattooed on his forehead! Like I said earlier, MEN...

At least he's OK!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catherine

You can't be serious!?!?!?!? Well, maybe he needs it tattooed on his forehead! Like I said earlier, MEN...

At least he's OK!
Oh yeah, because he's a fireman....that's why he got that license plate.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jerry sounds like a quick thinker!
I won't take my gun in a vehicle unless I'm going on a major roadtrip & feel a need to have protection. I can't hate something that may make a difference in saving my life someday. But too many people don't understand the responsibility & discipline it takes when you own a gun. I will use it if I absolutely have to..but I would much rather see it hanging out with the dust bunnies under my bed.

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Susie that is so scary! Thank God Jerry wasn't hurt anything could've happened but at least it ended the way it did. People are nuts to carry guns in there cars . WWWWWat were these two idiots thinking getting into it over something so stuipid?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jerry is really gutsy to do that Susie. You should feel lucky and blessed.

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so scary!!! I'm so glad Jerry is okay, and I'm glad the police were called. People just don't think sometimes. Is getting cut off on the highway worth risking your life over??? I'm sure Jerry felt that he was safe because he knew the driver, but oh my GOSH is he lucky that the man wasn't so enraged/scared that he didn't recognize what Jerry was doing.

Originally Posted by Rockcat

I have to say I hate guns. I know 3 people who are dead because they had a gun. I know NONE (personally) who are alive because they had a gun.
Well, now you 'know' one. My life has been saved many times because of my sidearm. Of course, I'm not in the same situation as most people.

I so completely agree with Heidi - it's not the gun. It's the people behind them. I don't think we need more laws... I think we need to enforce the laws we already have. Besides, it doesn't matter how many laws there are, the true criminals aren't going to care about them. *sigh*

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we have discussed this at length, and to be honest, although he says he will try to not put himself in dangerous situations anymore, I know deep in my
that should the occasion arise again, he'd do it again. I just hope God continues to watch over him.