I had to let go of my doll :(

fel-d1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Due to cerebral/spinal problem I had to let go of my beloved Annahita. She can't even stand properly. She was struggeling even for taking a step. She won't eat, drink or poops. So this evening I sent her for a long sleep at my regular vet.. Good Bye my love..In Loving memory of Annahita

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
While she was only here for a short time, she was well loved. You did the right thing by letting her go peacefully, and with dignity. She is a beautiful little girl. RIP sweet Annahita. Play happily, and pain-free over the Bridge, and keep an eye on your meowmy. She loves you dearly.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im so very sorry for your loss. You let her pass to a pain free world
Rest in Peace Annahita
You are loved and missed.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am sorry to hear of the lost of your special one

She had not been with this world for long, her time with you was obviously filled with love

RIP Little Annahita, you have a new fur-family now and the love from below will make you purr forever

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry. Your little baby is at peace now. Rest in peace sweet one.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness what a gorgeous little girl she is as well

You gave Annahita her dignity by letting her go over to Rainbow Bridge to be healthy again, but don't worry she's safely across with a whole bunch of new kitty friends to play with

kittykaren

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I understand what you are going through. It's very hard. Rest Peacefully sweet Annahita.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Anna. Hugs to you all for having the love and courage to give your sweet kitten the release from suffering. She plays over Rainbow Bridge in Heaven, now, and is safe and happy and waiting for you all to join her there someday, this time together forever. I am praying for peace and healing in your home during these difficult days.
Susan

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby