I had some beautiful visitors this morning!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Great photography skills! I can't decide which is my favorite because they are all so beautiful!!! I would definitely send that in to your paper if I were you!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! What beautiful pictures! I wish I could take them like that. Personally, I like the fourth one because it shows some movement, but they're all gorgeous.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are absolutely beautiful photos! The clarity is perfect. Can I ask what you use for a camera? My digital is old and am thinking of going with something newer. Did you use a digital? or 35MM? Brand? (Thanks!)
As for photo pick - definitely the first because of all the lush greenery. It's perfect. Although - on the other hand - you are trying to figure out which to submit. Why not submit all 4 and see what the paper chooses. You'll increase your chances that way and since all the photos are gorgeous, you'll definitely be a shoe in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much. My camera is a 5 mpx Kodak Easy Share. It takes great pictures and has really easy controls. I love it!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how gorgeous! You are just a whiz with a camera. I like either of the first two!!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the third one, but if it's for a photo contest the wings are a little blurred...I like that one the best but otherwise the first one is perfect.
We have a butterfly exhibit too at out Museum, they play classical music and you can sit in there while beautiful butterflies are doing a fluttery dance! It's stunning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!!! I sent in the first one to the paper, I'll know towards the end of the month if I won! I appriciate all of your help!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are ALL beautiful pictures. I'd say the 2nd one is perfect in every way, and that is the one you should enter.
The lighting, and the composition are just perfect. It looks like a work of art.

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing, photo number three is my favorite. Love butterflies we don't seem to get many around my area any more, probably because of the chemicals the farmers and gardeners spray.