I had my baby!!!!

simon's mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:blubturq:

I went in to labor at 9:00 on Saturday night. I called the doctor at 10:30. contractions were 4 min. apart. I got to the hospital at 11:30. I was having contractions 2 min. apart. The baby was born at 3:46 am on September 9. He weighed 6lb. 14oz. and is 19 inches long. His name is Joshua Dylan. I am so glad it is over!!!!

to my
Joshua!!!!

He is the best baby he never cries and sleeps all the time!

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new baby! Just wait a week until he wakes up, and I bet he'll be much more lively! Both my daughter and son were so quiet and slept so well the first week that I thought they were going to be a breeze. Of course, after the first week when all my helpers left, they woke up. Ugh!

I hope you're feeling well. Make sure to get enough rest.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you & your family, Simon's Mommy! I love the name you picked out...... I bet he is so cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

simon's mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is very cute! I will post pics when I get them. I can't use my digital camera right now. I have to buy a new cord for it. I can't get the pics into the computer.

We came home today! Very scary day with everything doing on. I had Joshua in a Pittsburgh hospital. I took a shower to come home and when I got out all this stuff was going on. We left the hospital right when they started to shutdown the city. I was scared we would not make it home to our small town. We did!! Thank Goodness!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy for you and Joshua!!!! What a great name!!! I am glad you are both safe!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nicole,

Congratulations! Love the name!

Donna

dodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations

A good news in all this tragedy.

I hope he lives in a more peaceful world than this one, & be happy & healthy

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
amongst the sadness. Love his name, he sounds like a pop star!

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new arrival. Can't wait till he starts to push you off the computer (many years down the road) to post his own stories. Enjoy him before he starts to drive you nuts.

Frannie

kezzer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I sure wish I had your luck! Mine still doesn't want to come out.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love, Prayers and Congratulations
on the birth of Joshua Dylan. (He does indeed have the perfect name for a Country-Western/Folk Singer) I agree with the others who said how wonderful it is to hear such "Joyous" news on a day like this!
Kezzer; I hope you have "Joyous" news for us soon, also. . . . .

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Simon's Mommy:angel2:

A huge ray of sunshine
brought into this world...God Bless You and your new baby Joshua Dylan...of course Daddy too. Thank you for this joyous news

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Congratulations Nicole!!!
I hope your little boy will be happy! A great news among the terror! I remembered yesterday while watching TV that you lived near Pittsburgh and it drove me mad with worry. I'm so happy you're all safe. Sending all my love your way and give the little
a
from Auntie Billie!

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you and your husband! I am so happy for this wonderful event in the midst of the american tragedy. For me, this is sign of hope, a sign that life is stronger then anything. I wish Joshua Dylan many many longs years of happiness!

Anne-Claire

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many Many congratulations Nicole!!! Im glad everything went well!! Im sure Joshua is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see some pics when you have time!!! Take care and give him a
from me!!

aristocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nicole, I,m so pleased for you and your family, many congratulations:flower: :flower: :flower:

I hope your managing to get plenty of rest,give little Joshua a hug from me and Jenna

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Yoohoo!

A first baby on the boards! Congratulations!!!

hugs to you and to your husband!

How are you feeling? I bet you're tired... How was the birth? Did you use any anasthetic at all?