I had a miscarriage...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about this. I know it is a tough thing to go through. My aunt lost a lot of babies this way before she had the only child she will ever be able to have. I like to think that God had a reason to take this baby. we are all here for you!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hugs. It's tough I know. I also had a miscarriage before we conceived our beautiful daughter. My doctor (bless him) told me not to be sad because there was probably something wrong with the fetus and this was my body's way of dealing with it.

God works in mysterious ways - trust in him that this was meant to be.

It still hurts, but just know it is probably better this way.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
it is hard ive lost 2 but now have 3 great children. it is common to lose a peg early and like they have said some dont even know they were pregnant time will heal not that this helps right now but u can think of this it is proof that u can have children and can get pregnant.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg...I am so sorry for you and the loss of your child
. My sis is going through the same thing right now...she's 2 weeks along and they don't think it's going to attach to the uterus. My heart aches for you....I can't even begin to imagine the pain your going through...

About the people that have kids and don't appreciate or take care of them, I totally hear you. We've been trying for 2 years. I do the whole "why" thing all the time. Why can someone get pregnant and have abortion after abortion cause they don't want a baby? When my heart aches to feel a child growing inside me everyday? It even upsets me when I see strangers screaming at a child in public. Some people just don't deserve their children... imo.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. It must be a terrible feeling. Sending lots of hugs your way, and just know that we are all here for you

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of good vibes your way and a big....

bellairefan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Its been a horribly long week. I realized this weekend that I was about a week late for my period, and was spotting a little. I took a pregnancy test on Monday and it was positive! We weren't planning to have a baby but we were both really excited anyway. Monday night I started hurting in my back really badly and tuesday morning I miscarried. I passed most of the tissue then. I went into the doctors today so they could make sure that my body was taking care of everything ok. I also got a shot for pain b/c my uterus is still swollen from the pregnancy and is pressing into my lower back. I was only about four weeks along, but its amazing, even only knowing for a day that you are pregnant, how quickly you can become so attached to a growing child.

I'm on rest w/limited activity for the next couple of days so you guys may see a lot of me. The doctor said that its completely normal for young women to lose their first pregnancy very early on and happens a lot more than people think. She also said that I shouldn't have anything to worry about with concieving later on. Its just so devastating. I'm really glad that I have you guys to get this off my chest. Hubby and I are dealing with it the best way that we know how....its just so hard. I know that some of you will be able to relate to what I'm going through, whereas my friends aren't even married, let alone thinking about having children.

thanks for letting me get it off my chest a bit.
My heart goes out to, i know how it feel and somedays it is still hard to swallow even after yrs have gone by. I miscarriage when my son was 5 yrs old and it was really hard because i had all his stuff saved waiting on a new budle of joy and when i would see the playpen or crib i would break down. After knowing how it all feels like and than it is gone it is horrible feeling. So myself and hubby never gave up and cryed on each others shoulder when need to. We tryed for 3 more yrs and finially got a special little boy who is 4 now. We would love our boys so never give up and dont stress when trying to concive again.

hope u feel better soon

cinda

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. I had one about 2 years ago and even though at the time I didn't want a baby, I liked knowing that I can have children someday.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hun!! I am so sorry to hear of this! Please know that I am always hear if you want to talk! Many hugs and thoughts sent to you and Josh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much. I never imagined when I stumbled into this place last year that I would need your support so much. The best people in this world must reside at TCS.

I feel a little better this morning, the back pain has subsided some anyway. I know that this will just take time, and my family, friends and people like you will help me heal much faster. I'm staying away from those people in my life who I think might respond negatively. I'm so glad to be able to come here and let everything out and not feel like I'm going to be judged for it.

Even though it wasn't planned, I wanted it. I wanted it badly. The diapers, the blankets, the staying up all night...the whole kit and kaboodle. Josh has been a dream, holding my hand the entire time. I couldn't ask for a better husband, and I know that someday we will have a beautiful baby all of our own. I just feel empty right now, and its hard to imagine.

thank you all so much!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all, I am extremely sorry.

Second of all.....I don't really know how to say this.......please don't get offended because no offense is meant...........

Pretty much all of miscarriages in the first trimester are due to genetic problems. It could be as simple as two speams that accidentially enter the same egg or as complicated as extra or missing chromosomal fragments. So of the defects are so small you can't even detect with the best scientific technologies we have.

I believe everything happens for a purpose under God. Perhaps that he saw the baby is slightly defective and had taken him to heaven instead of a lifetime of suffering on the earth. I am fairly certain that when you get pregnant again, you would have a perfect child and God will finally be ready to release him under your care.

I said the same thing to another lady who also had a miscarriage and she took some offense to it. I want to make sure you know that absolutely no offense is meant. I actually believe the next time everything will become much better.