I got the job!!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I look forward to the day when we hear you've opened your floral shop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Congratulations! I look forward to the day when we hear you've opened your floral shop
Thankyou
That means a lot to me! I've been making tons of lists lately of everything i'll need, checking prices, locations, you name it!
It's soooooo much work! I'm applying for my tax id number soon- so i'll need a shop name and all (even though i don't have one now they like you to have a shop name to get into the wholesalers.) So i will definitely need help comming up with a name. I'm aiming for the next year and a half to 3 years to really save up so i can start the steps to open mine. That's why this new job at the shelter is so great because the pay is much better. I'm going to try and work both jobs for a while if i can but if i can't i'll just do the shelter and keep designing out of my home. When i do open up my shop- i want to take out the smallest loan possible (for obvious reasons and interest rates) I would like to have enough money to have at least 6 months rent/utilites on the shop before getting a loan so i can pay for things if i hit a rough patch. Colin will build a lot of the furniture/tables/ shelving for it and shelves for coolers, etc so that'll help. It's going to be a long process- but i'm only 21 so i figure since i'm planning now and being a wise steward with my money i should be ready soon
I definitely look foward to having my own shop- it's always been my dream