I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! Woo-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

Yes, we need details!!! I hope today was great, and that tomorrow will be too.
Hi guys - thanks fir checking on me!!!

Well... Don't have too long, just a few minutes to update, but might be able to give a better update tonight... will see

All is well - the Company is great, and as expected, I am spending the first couple of days filling a mountain of paperwork, setting up computers, meeting people, going over procedures, and all that good and fun corporate stuff!
I already brought in a HUGE account today, when they were all in meetings and there was nothing for me to do - I knew they were working on it, and I have big contacts in this account, so I made a couple of phone calls and was able to do some stuff that I was actually hired for... That was a nice break from the paperwork overload from the last couple of days

It looks like I will be very very busy; there is a lot of work to be done, but it is very exciting, the product line is great, and the people behind as well, which is really nice - sonds like I will have a good support system.
Anyways, I gotta go now, but thanks again for checking on me and my kitties!
please keep checking on them... I can't look at them from work...

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you were made for this job, or vice versa!
I am glad that you are havingfun with it, despite the paperwork! Great job bringing in the account! I bet you are winning your boss/coworkers over more each day!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see 3 kitties.

One white one on the top of the cat tree laying there looking all regal. Not sure if it's Hope or Bugsy. And I see something on top of one of the wall shelves.....Lucky?

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized... your siggy has the kitties name listed backwards, did you know that? Just wondering if it's confusing people who are going by your sig for your cats names, lol.

And one of the white fluffies is taking a nap in the top of the cat tree! It may be Bugsy, he is hanging off a little, lol.
And either it is a shadow or Lucky is sitting by the window, maybe on the perch.

*Edit, I am the OCD kitty mommy: is there any way that they can get hung on the hanging cat toys? Or do you have it set up so they will come loose if a kitty gets stuck? I always worry about things like that... and blind cords. Told you I was ocd, LOL!