I Got My Cat Children To Look Like They're Taking School Photos

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
debbila debbila - I'm very sorry to hear How wonderful that you have a Snowshoe!
The person I got her from said she's a Siamese/ragdoll mix. She doesn't have a laid-back personality like a ragdoll though. Maybe she didn't know her cat got pregnant by a snowshoe. Which ever it was, I'm very lucky to have a ' snowshoe looking ' kitty!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The person I got her from said she's a Siamese/ragdoll mix. She doesn't have a laid-back personality like a ragdoll though. Maybe she didn't know her cat got pregnant by a snowshoe. Which ever it was, I'm very lucky to have a ' snowshoe looking ' kitty!
debbila debbila - She's absolutely gorgeous! Most Snowshoe owners tell horror stories about their cats, but except for @Kieka and myself we all Love them madly! They are an handful sometimes, though - and as someone once said, "they sure ain't no Ragdolls."

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine When I took her to the vet as a kitten, she was exploring everything in the exam room, even picking things up and carrying them around in her mouth. The vet said, " I've never seen a cat so much like a dog. " :lol:
She was easy to train, she caught onto the word NO at a young age, so she learned not to get on counters etc. very early. Waking me up too early in the morning was altogether another question. ( I solved that by leaving the doggy door open at night for her majesty's use in the morning. )

What is your snowshoe like?

I'll post her picture when I learn how to load it from my smartphone.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your snowshoe like?
debbila debbila - Other than turning the lights on and off at all hours, circumventing "childproof" locks on every door, burning my toast (she'll push the "start" bar down on the toaster oven when the bell goes off), turning televisions, air conditioners, stereos, CD players and even thermostats on and off with the remotes, stealing pizza from my veterinarian after creating a diversion by cornering his 230 pound English Mastiff in the kitchen, and generally creating havoc quite nearly 24 hours a day, she's a lot like any other cat.

Ask @Kieka some time - they're incredibly intelligent, absolutely remorseless, and... well... here's what they're like:

hornz.gif

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
When I take photos-I usually take 20 to 50 and get 5 or so good ones. I use the camera on my phone-use daylight as the Flash doesn't seem to give the best quality photos. Also when you aim the camera-you want your subject matter to take up 75% of the photo=don't be afraid to get in close-those make the best pictures..side shots are good. Sleeping shots. Or just use a treat in your hand to get them to look over at you. I tease the Bee Kitty with treats ALL the time-or other times we are outside and she's lounging.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
debbila debbila - Other than turning the lights on and off at all hours, circumventing "childproof" locks on every door, burning my toast (she'll push the "start" bar down on the toaster oven when the bell goes off), turning televisions, air conditioners, stereos, CD players and even thermostats on and off with the remotes, stealing pizza from my veterinarian after creating a diversion by cornering his 230 pound English Mastiff in the kitchen, and generally creating havoc quite nearly 24 hours a day, she's a lot like any other cat.

Ask @Kieka some time - they're incredibly intelligent, absolutely remorseless, and... well... here's what they're like:

View attachment 199040
OH, now, you know you don't mean that. I've never heard of there being a snowshoe personality, let alone a difficult snowshoe personality. For me, each cat has his or her own distinct personality.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 199040
Looks like every kitty I've ever had, known, or didn't know . . . .

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a GORGEOUS pic of him -- this would make a beautiful tribute enlarged on the wall.
Thanks :). I took a series of pics of him a long time ago (back when cameras had film) and this was one of them. I have three 8x10s hanging on the wall so even though he is gone, I still get to see my boy every day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks :). I took a series of pics of him a long time ago (back when cameras had film) and this was one of them. I have three 8x10s hanging on the wall so even though he is gone, I still get to see my boy every day.
I have 2 boxes of 35mm photo archives going back into the 1990s! So a lot of my favorite pix are only like that. It would take lifetimes to scan them all. So I've got photo albums for my favorites and whenever someone passes, I make a memorial album. I've got a lot of those.