I Got In!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I just found out today that I also got accepted at the University of South Carolina, where I had an interview last Friday! I'm still planning on going to UCF for my master's but I was REALLY excited to find out that I had gotten in at USC as well since I think I may want to go there for my PhD!

My friends are throwing me a party this Saturday night and I'm going to make sure to have the aboslute best time ever and just TOTALLY let loose!

Now my only problem is finding the motivation to finish out the last 5 weeks of my undergrad...
You know you can't stop now Katherine!
Congratulations on getting accepted at the University of South Carolina as well.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh man! Kat I am So happy for you. From the first day you've been here, you were always so focused on your studies amd goals - and with such grace and good heart. No wonder! Of course they took you!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

oh man! Kat I am So happy for you. From the first day you've been here, you were always so focused on your studies amd goals - and with such grace and good heart. No wonder! Of course they took you!!
Elizabeth you are such a sweetheart! You really put a smile on my face this morning!! Thank you so much!!!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, great job Katherine!

Sounds like your life really is going in a new direction now - you deserve all the good stuff.

Congratulations!