I got an interview, and it's TOMORROW!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Thanks guys! I'm about to get dressed. The hair is done, the makeup is on and the paperwork is in order. Here I go!
Oooohh, kick some butt in there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok I'm back!!! And it went well I think! I was suprisingly calm and I felt comfortable. I should know something early next week.

The environment seemed nice. The people I passed smiled right at me. Oh and get this....it's CASUAL dress! So unless the big wigs of the company are coming, everyone wears like jeans and t-shirts. Most of the client contact is over the phone or by e-mail. The training is all in house and hands on, so I like that. The ladies I interviewed with said there are about 25 employees in the office on 2 teams, so not too big of an office, which I like too. So I'm saying my prayers and crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok I'm back!!! And it went well I think! I was suprisingly calm and I felt comfortable. I should know something early next week.

The environment seemed nice. The people I passed smiled right at me. Oh and get this....it's CASUAL dress! So unless the big wigs of the company are coming, everyone wears like jeans and t-shirts. Most of the client contact is over the phone or by e-mail. The training is all in house and hands on, so I like that. The ladies I interviewed with said there are about 25 employees in the office on 2 teams, so not too big of an office, which I like too. So I'm saying my prayers and crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc....
Wow, sounds like a great company!! Continued vibes are coming your way!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great! I'll be crossing things for you too!

And I know we'd all love to see you in that suit...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

That's great! I'll be crossing things for you too!

And I know we'd all love to see you in that suit...
Lol! I stripped that thing off as soon as I got in the door and shut it!

I did take a few pics of myself yesterday to help me decide what to wear though. They are still on the camera at this point.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any news yet? A little late on the vibes, but they are still flying your way!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No news yet. They said early this week they'd be making their decision and I'd hear something.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No news yet. They said early this week they'd be making their decision and I'd hear something.
Well I'm sending continued prayers & vibes!!