I got a Wii!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I'm glad you got your Wii, just wish you hadn't had to go through so much to get it. Now I have to ask. What is a Wii? I have a feeling it's one of those things everybody is supposed to know.
Honey, don't feel bad. I've heard of them, but have never actually used one. Heck, I have a hard time figuring out my cell phone, much less all the new things coming out!

Sarah, I'm glad you got your Wii, and enjoy it! You deserve it!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, how sweet of Andrew to get that for you!

Eventually you'll get the Wii fit, and then I'll have to be jealous of you too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Aww, how sweet of Andrew to get that for you!

Eventually you'll get the Wii fit, and then I'll have to be jealous of you too!
I'm not excited about the Wii Fit. Who gets a game system to exercise??

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I've wanted a Wii pretty much since I first set eyes on it ages ago, and have mentioned it to DH a few more times ever since I was reading about Animal Crossing

Well I've just had a horrible week with 4 days in hospital due to an infection that they're worried about, and I have gone through a heap of pain, so he decided I've been through more than enough and deserve a Wii

So tonight I got home from class and discovered in the lounge room a Wii
He also got some other exciting bits and pieces, and a game called Petz Catz that he saw on the way out that he thought I might like. He's such a sweetie
Aww Sarah! *big hugs* You poor thing. I hope you're feeling better

Well i just found out the other day that mum wants a Wii fit, and i'm all excited about it now too! But we have to save for it, there's no way we'd for out $400 for the console and then more for the games in one go *sighs*

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you got your wii. I have a great time with it; whenever DH lets me have a fair turn!
One thing I do like about it is that you can download some of the classics to it; like the original mario brother's games, donkey kong, etc.

My Mother in law was telling me recently that her mother in law (DH's step-father's mother) asked for and got one for her birthday and she's in her 80's. Apparently she likes the sports games! I can't picture my Grandparent's even trying to play one! Guess you really are never too old to try something new!