I Got A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally got a job-- i hadnt been looking really hard since we moved to Alvin, TX but went to a temp/staffing agency last thursday and they sent me on an interview in downtown houston this morning. The lady at the company said i have the job and i start in the morning! 9am - 6pm receptionist bookeeping job for a veterinary compounding pharmacy. They do mostly mail outs but do have some clients that come in and pick up meds. I am soo looking forward to this. I didnt really want to work in downtown houston but i think this is the job that ive been looking for. Very relaxed atmosphere-- and its a desk job with set hours-- no more driving for work anymore. Yipee! Hopefully they will decide to hire me on when my temp time is over. That would be the ideal. The pay is good too.

now i gotta refresh myself on quickbooks tonite! im sooo happy! happy happy happy. i feel like going shopping! LOL

Yall have a WONDERFUL GREAT ENTHUSIASTICLY HAPPY day!

Amity

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad someones day is going good!

Thats great news!
job hunting is soo tramatic

How long will you be working as a temp there?

CONGRADULATIONS

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so happy for you - I wish you great luck with your new job!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ill be working there for 3 months or 520 hours -- at 520 hours is when my temp contract is up and they can offer full benefit employment-- I honestly think this is the job i have been searching for. Its right up my alley-- we are allowed to bring our pets to work with us too--another HUGE perk! Their benefits once employed by them are free for me AND my family! im soooo ecstatic. Its a small business and they seem very very personable and easy going. I cant wait! so excited!

I dont think i have ever been this excited about a job!

grins and giggles!

Amity

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by amitya

I finally got a job-- i hadnt been looking really hard since we moved to Alvin, TX but went to a temp/staffing agency last thursday and they sent me on an interview in downtown houston this morning. The lady at the company said i have the job and i start in the morning! 9am - 6pm receptionist bookeeping job for a veterinary compounding pharmacy. They do mostly mail outs but do have some clients that come in and pick up meds. I am soo looking forward to this. I didnt really want to work in downtown houston but i think this is the job that ive been looking for. Very relaxed atmosphere-- and its a desk job with set hours-- no more driving for work anymore. Yipee! Hopefully they will decide to hire me on when my temp time is over. That would be the ideal. The pay is good too.

now i gotta refresh myself on quickbooks tonite! im sooo happy! happy happy happy. i feel like going shopping! LOL

Yall have a WONDERFUL GREAT ENTHUSIASTICLY HAPPY day!

Amity
Wow, Downtown Houston isn't too far from where I work at
Congrats on the job!!

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and best of the luck on the new job

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yaaaaaaay I'm so happy for you!!!!! A huge CONGRATS!

Good luck with it!