I got a job!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds great - seriously. It's money in the bank, some benefits, job experience, and what sounds like a laid-back atmosphere. Good luck with it, Stacy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Congratulations!

Even if you decide down the road that your co-worker is annoying and that the job gets boring, you will have made $$ in the mean time, and it's easier to get a job when you are working. Not to mention that it is something else to put on your resume. I hope it all works out for you!
Yea thats what my mom said.. theyre worried about winter since i have a ford probe which isn't the best in the winter and its a pretty good drive from my house so mom said hey im good at saving money so if i find i dont like it when winter gets bad i can try to find something closer or just quit til summer and find something else.. lol I just keep saying to myself its not as bad at John since he has to drive an hour and a half to get to his job site he's on right now!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*cough cough* i already did
lol but i wont discuss it on a family site haha

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

Yea thats what my mom said.. !
Oh wow, I must be getting old!
I sound like your Mom!!! Just kidding. I have been giving school and work advice to my nieces and nephews for a long time. I am 12 years younger than my brother, so occasionally I can relate better to his kids than he can.

Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

lol I just keep saying to myself its not as bad at John since he has to drive an hour and a half to get to his job site he's on right now!
My husband has to drive a little over an hour to work and he HATES it, but the cost of living is much cheaper where we live compared to where he works.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah he hates the drive too and his cougar is a gas guzzler so even though he got a raise its all going to gas