I got a Job!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Ruthy, it does sound PERFECT for you!

I know it's going to be super busy for you, but PLEASE find a little time every once in a while to let us know how things are going!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thankyou hun,I will don't worry I will still find time to come on here.I love you all too much no to.x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update** well I have started my training,I started on monday,its like being back at school again so much to learn and lots of writing but I am really,really enjoying it and I cannot wait to start the job.The training ends a week on friday and then I start the job properely,I will be working with someone for the first 6 weeks,then I am on my own.I really think that I will love it as it will be a very rewarding job.x

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great way to start the new year....
all ready to go on your new job.
Congratulations. :woo: :clap:

Last edited:

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh since I've started my new job last month, I am so behind with everything on here! So please let me add my belated CONGRATULATIONS on your new job! I'm sure you will do great, and I hope it works out well for you! I'm still figuring out how to best budget my time with work and school, but it's going ok and I'm making it work. Having a paycheck again is definitely a good thing!

Best of luck to you!!!