I found the cutest kitty!!

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bear

It is possible that kitty has a Van pattenr becuase his piebold gene active and not a Turkish Van. There are only about 10 TV breeders active in the US.

To learn more about Turkish Vans visit:
http://www.simmingcats.com
Maybe the kitty has pointed genes. Doesn't mean he is a turkish van. My cat is a hymalayan cream point. This cat has apparently been identified in a shelter as a flame point, so, it's pretty similar to a cream point, only the ears are red instead of cream colored, like mine has.
The pointed genes come from siamese cats, so he could have some siamese in him. If he is correctly identified as a flame point, his face would also have some red to it on his nose.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How nice of you to take the time to save this boy! It is too bad that you can't keep him. I know how that is, to want someone and have to give them up. If his is in a foster situation, that is very nice. I foster cats myself, and it is so much better than living in a cage!

How about Danny Bonaduce? He was the redhead on the Partridge Family. I was trying to think of a redhead for your flame point boy...

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
great! congrats
a kitten like that is probably a flame-point or maybe a cream point siamese mix (that's the blue eyes)