I Found A Lost Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abdulrehmant

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I FOUND HER!!! I can't tell you all how much I'm happy! :)
Now just guide me how to keep her, nurture her. And she's so dirty atm. She needs a bath.
Meanwhile I'll look for her owners if I find them.

abdulrehmant

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And also tell me when I sleep where do I keep her and when I study

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Where did you find her? Be careful if you give her a bath, most cats really hate to be bathed. How dirty is she? Cats can usually clean themselves unless it is really bad. They do make kitty wipes. She'll need a litterbox and scoop, litter, canned food, dry food, water dish, a food dish or plate. I don't think a cat will really bother you when you study, but if you have another room, you could put her in there. Or just shut your bedroom door. Watch out for electrical cords, make sure she stays away from those.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could take her to the vet and have her scanned for a microchip, to see if she has an owner. You said she has a pink collar on, can you look at the collar and see if it says anything on it?

abdulrehmant

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It says nothing on collar, its like a belt. and there's a little bell. I found a family though, They're willing to take her in.

abdulrehmant

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
and the house I left her in. They gave her to some family but they weren't taking care of her like she needed I guess.
So I took her back. The family I found they've had cats before but got stolen. So they are willing to get her

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if you're sure you don't want to keep her, the family sounds like a good idea, since they know about cats.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yess::clap: Congratulations on finding her! You can give her boiled chicken until you buy cat food. Make sure that no onions, pepper or garlic are added during cooking - to make the smell of boiling chicken bearable, I add himalyan (pink) salt (if you use white salt aka sodium chloride, add a pinch of baking soda per tsp salt) and a beneficial herb such as parsley, thyme or cilantro, and carrots and celery. If you cannot find cat litter, you can use cornmeal or laying-hen feed (either laying mash or krackettes/crumbles). You can add some baking soda and/or rabbit food (alfalfa pellets) to keep odors down. She will enjoy being petted and brushed - just be sure to watch her body language so she doesn't get overstimulated or if something hurts her - living outside, she could have bruises or sore spots. If you use a plastic comb, you will get most of the dirt and stickers out of her fur without stripping away the protective oils in her skin and fur.
Congratulations on finding her a new family - I hope that they keep her safe.
And we LOVE pictures :camera:

Last edited: