I finished my Master's Degree!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup after two years and falling off of TCS for a few weeks I have finished my Masters degree! In fact I get to don the cap and gown in just a few short hours...moo is helping me out by playing with the Tassel...bad kitty!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Enjoy your graduation!

(I can appreciate the amount of work you put in to getting your degree. I think I'll have mine finished in a month or two- just need to defend and write an article for publication!)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!! Just getting my bachelors degree is proving to be tough enough!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the Congratulation wishes! It was a wonderful ceremony with an amazing speaker. (which was a relief since the last 2 graduations from this school had terribly boring ones...both my sisters graduated from the same school)

I actually got my diploma the night of (which was cool for my bachelor's they mailed it to me a few months later) and it was all in Latin! Thankfully they did provide a translation.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I just walked across the stage and got my degree last week, so I know how you feel. Our graduation speaker met all of the requirements I could ever hope for in a graduation speaker: He talked for less than 5 minutes! I'm glad to hear that yours went well. Welcome to the 'elite' club of those who get to check the "top box" on surveys that ask for your educational status.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

Congratulations! I just walked across the stage and got my degree last week, so I know how you feel. Our graduation speaker met all of the requirements I could ever hope for in a graduation speaker: He talked for less than 5 minutes! I'm glad to hear that yours went well. Welcome to the 'elite' club of those who get to check the "top box" on surveys that ask for your educational status.
Thank you! And Congraulations yourself! Wow only 5 minutes? Mine spoke for like 15 or so.

I never even thought about being able to check the top box

Essayons89...Good luck!! I am starting to look into PhD programs myself. I hope to start mine in about a year.