I finally got my courage up

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hissy, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels, as I just lost my little Persian. Even though Stanley didn't die the same way, I feel like I failed my little guy also, because I should have known he wasn't well, before he got so seriously ill, and I didn't. I'll always feel like I failed my boy,because I think I didn't take good enough care of him, and the I wasn't observant enough. You trusted this experienced groomer to take proper care of your cat. I don't think you failed him at all.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy-

I had no idea that you lost a cat so recently. Where was I?
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

You'd think that products made especially for pets would be safe.

Sigh. . .

Laurie

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA, I was so sad when I read in your other thread that Bartee had passed away.
It's always so hard when you can't find out what really happened. Hang in there cobber, I'm thinking of you.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Hissy...I don't know how I ever missed this thread....I was also missing in action when Bartee passed away, although I did read somewhere where you mentioned that he had and I felt so very very bad...I know I PM'd you at he time wondering what happened and you weren't yet ready to talk about it then so I never knew what had caused his death. I feel so very very rotten for not being there for you at the time...I believe it happened when I was taking my break from TCS...I just missed so much and still do....please forgive me for not seeing this earlier.