I finally found a place on the web where I actually fit in and it's here!

MeowmieCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all! I'm Thea and I have been reading these forums for the last couple of months and I finally decided to join and become a part of this wonderful cat loving community.

I am currently owned by ten indoor cats and I take care of a 20+ member feral cat community in my neighborhood. I've been TNR'ing the colony and I think there's only three or four left that need to be spayed/neutered so I'm definitely making good progress. Now let me introduce my indoor kitty crew. I'll start from oldest to the youngest.

This is Totty Potato AKA Frank the Pale Rider and he's around 6 1/2 years old. He was my husband's cat before we got together and while Tom is still his favorite hooman, Totty loves me too.
image2.jpeg

Next comes brother and sister cats Phoebe Purriwell and Tubby Tomato. They're over 5 years old and the funny story is, my husband and I got these two separately before we were even dating. I believe it was bringing the two together for playdates which blossomed our relationship.
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

After having a trio of cats we said why not one more and Pickles P Pumpkin came into the picture. This little darling is 4 and brings a lot of spunk into our home. I just adore her.
image0 (1).jpeg

Followed by Pickles, came Betty Beet aka Weenie. She's also 4 years old and she's the queen of the blep and our black panther.
image0 (2).jpeg

After having Weenie for awhile we decided that we wanted an even number of cats and we got Willow Walnut who is also 4. But not even a day later, we rescued Blue Berrie aka Bloopie who is the same age.
image0 (3).jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg

After awhile of having seven cats, we decided to get who my hubby and I call "The Potbellies" and "The Syrup Twins", Richard Waffles aka Dicky, and Penny Pancakes aka Skunky. Right after them we got Noodles and these three are our kittens.
image0 (4).jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg

Now that's me and my indoor crew! Thanks for reading and thank you for being such a wonderful, informative forum. I'm greatly looking forward to being a part of it.

Thea

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: You have a bevy of beauties who are absolutely precious.:lovecat3: I'm sure you will enjoy being a member on the site. We love talking about everything cat related. Your TNR efforts are much appreciated too. We look forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your wonderful crew.:greenpaw: :bluepaw:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
character-cartoon-cat-say-hello-with-flower-background_77984-110.jpg
to you Thea and to all of your beautiful kitties and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
JN001__02379.1471462848.1280.1280.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I'm Thea and I have been reading these forums for the last couple of months and I finally decided to join and become a part of this wonderful cat loving community.

I am currently owned by ten indoor cats and I take care of a 20+ member feral cat community in my neighborhood. I've been TNR'ing the colony and I think there's only three or four left that need to be spayed/neutered so I'm definitely making good progress. Now let me introduce my indoor kitty crew. I'll start from oldest to the youngest.

This is Totty Potato AKA Frank the Pale Rider and he's around 6 1/2 years old. He was my husband's cat before we got together and while Tom is still his favorite hooman, Totty loves me too.
View attachment 466900

Next comes brother and sister cats Phoebe Purriwell and Tubby Tomato. They're over 5 years old and the funny story is, my husband and I got these two separately before we were even dating. I believe it was bringing the two together for playdates which blossomed our relationship.
View attachment 466901
View attachment 466902

After having a trio of cats we said why not one more and Pickles P Pumpkin came into the picture. This little darling is 4 and brings a lot of spunk into our home. I just adore her.
View attachment 466903

Followed by Pickles, came Betty Beet aka Weenie. She's also 4 years old and she's the queen of the blep and our black panther.
View attachment 466904

After having Weenie for awhile we decided that we wanted an even number of cats and we got Willow Walnut who is also 4. But not even a day later, we rescued Blue Berrie aka Bloopie who is the same age.
View attachment 466908View attachment 466909

After awhile of having seven cats, we decided to get who my hubby and I call "The Potbellies" and "The Syrup Twins", Richard Waffles aka Dicky, and Penny Pancakes aka Skunky. Right after them we got Noodles and these three are our kittens.
View attachment 466910View attachment 466911

Now that's me and my indoor crew! Thanks for reading and thank you for being such a wonderful, informative forum. I'm greatly looking forward to being a part of it.

Thea
They sure are beautiful.. and you are one awesome :heartshape: :heartshape: :heartshape: hoommannn for taking care of them the way you do.. And welcome

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A BIG welcome to you, to your indoor clowder (they're gorgeous, BTW), and to your outdoor clowder. Thank you for being active and proactive in the feral cat community. We just love folks like you!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TCS- I'm a bit late to this party:celebrate:but better late than never Thea- it sure is nice to meet you and your family

MeowmieCat MeowmieCat , Of course they are all darling but I must know who the little guy is in the last photo,he's simply adorable- that face is just too cute for words

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your cats look adorable! And great work helping so many cats :)