I feel violated!!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd report that
to the police and the transport people as well! Report it to the bus company, that way if they have CCTV then it SHOULD show up on that!

(and I do NOT usually swear just so's you knows)

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry this happened to you
. This guy is a real creep. I think you should report him. If he gets away with this, He may do worse harm to you or someone else. He had absolutely no right to touch you. He did violate you. I'd like to thump him myself

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That man is a sexual predator, and did assault you. You are not over-reacting at all, and the police and transit authority should not treat it as such. Crimes like this very often escalate - he likely started as a Peeping Tom or a Flasher. He's moved up to physically violating a woman's space and body. It's very likely he will eventually move up to rape if he isn't stopped in these early stages. It likely wasn't just for a cheap thrill, which would be the only way that Rune (as a well adjusted and NORMAL man would think of grabbing a woman's breast) could comprehend it. It was about his having the power to not only violate you in a sexual way, but also to hurt you emotionally and physically.

Take the power back! Report him to the authorities. I doubt you're the only one he's done this to, and if enough women report it he can be apprehended before he escalates to doing much worse.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats disgusting. Report him. It is not petty - who knows how many women he has done this to and will do this to - please report him! Get him banned from the buses. That was sexual assault, no doubt. Do not let him have the power over you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou people
I have jsut reported it to the bus company and I will be reporting him to the police as well. I hope I get the chance to see him again today (I was bright enough to write a description of him when I got to work yesterday morning) just to either refresh my memory or do him a serious damage! Either one will do!