I feel realy sad !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eltopsis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Heidi; Yes I do look in all the windows when I'm passing by the houses. That member Brenda and you are talking about was very very lucky and I'm realy glad for her/him.

Tigger; I am in constant contact with Vets, shelters animal protection sites etc. etc. I think I drive them crazy.

Eclips; Bedankt voor je bemoedigende woorden en sorry dat je je lieve katje hebt moeten laten inslapen, dat moet heel moeilijk zijn geweest. Hoop dat je er inmiddels een beetje vrede mee kan hebben.

Tanks for your encouragement. I'm very sorry that you had to put your dear kitty to sleep. I hope you can have some peace with it by now. It's very difficult I know!

Tamme; I'm sure cats know that they are loved and they do care! I'm sure Mi Jauw knows that I love him but I also know that he loves me. We had a very special bond. I also know that IF he has the opportunity he will absolutely come home.
But in the mean time I keep looking for him.

Thank you all for being so kind and caring, it realy makes me feel a bit better.
Thanks!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear you have not found Mi Jauw yet!!! *hugs*
I know just how you feel. My German Shepherd has been missing since August and we think someone stole her, and my little mixed breed dog, Scruffy has been missing for a couple weeks now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eltopsis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Debby that's terrible!! To loose one is bad enough but to loose two is a nightmare.

I pray for you that both will come back to you safely.
A very big hug!