I feel like I'm gonna die

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to thank everyone for your replies.I'm glad I have you guys here when I need to talk about him.I miss him terribly and still look for him to come scratching on the door wanting in anytime.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is wonderful to know, that you have people here that understand what you are going through. To me, our cats are part of my family and losing one is just as hard as losing a family member. It is a loss and pain that only time can heal. Whenever you are feeling down, go and give your other kitties a big hug. I know thay can feel your pain and their love and affection will help you get through this

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sad to hear of your loss. There are some idiots on the road.

Hope your other babies give you lots of comfort which im sure they will.

Hugs and headbutts from myself and Rosie.

Susan.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this now, I'm sorry.. its hard for me to come into this forum becuase I just cry and cry.

I'm sorry you lost him.. (((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
I just saw this now, I'm sorry.. its hard for me to come into this forum becuase I just cry and cry.

I'm sorry you lost him.. (((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

Yeah,I don't come in here too much either.I always end up crying also.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.I still miss him very much and it is so hard to look at his pictures.Plus I just had to tell everyone at school that he was no longer with me.Everyone just loved him because he was such a big baby.I would take him to school with me and let him out in the classroom and he would just go up to any one of them and let them just cuddle with him forever.

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been reading and looking at the pix of tom kitty. I'm sorry he's gone. It's so sad to lose a friend. I've lost special friends too, kitty, dog, and human, I realize this might not help you, but I know how you feel, sorta. Tom kitty was a cool cat and you were blessed many times over for knowing him. Hope this helps, hootiecat