I feel bad...

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You poor thing - it's awful, isn't it? Suffering over here as well - got flu and coughed so much that all my stomach muscles are wrecked!!!

However you have a VERY pretty user name to post under now - liking the pink italics VERY much!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*hugs*

I'm sick too
I've had bilateral ear infections for the past week or so. I can barely hear anything and for a few days the swelling was so bad that it was in jaw. The pain is much less right now but my ears are still horridly blocked. Today I have a horrible headache and a tickle in my throat that is making me cough. So I think I'm coming down with something else on top of the ear infections

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

*hugs*

I'm sick too
I've had bilateral ear infections for the past week or so. I can barely hear anything and for a few days the swelling was so bad that it was in jaw. The pain is much less right now but my ears are still horridly blocked. Today I have a horrible headache and a tickle in my throat that is making me cough. So I think I'm coming down with something else on top of the ear infections
It really sucks having ear aches. I used to get them a lot.

Originally Posted by 4BadCats

You poor thing - it's awful, isn't it? Suffering over here as well - got flu and coughed so much that all my stomach muscles are wrecked!!!

However you have a VERY pretty user name to post under now - liking the pink italics VERY much!!!!
Thank you for the complimetns on the username!

Maybe we should start a sick thread where we can all go when we don't feel good and get sympathy!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Maybe we should start a sick thread where we can all go when we don't feel good and get sympathy!
BRILLIANT idea!!!! 'TCS Sickroom'!!!
All we would need is a kind caring virtual nurse to moderate it and provide us with milk and cookies to make us better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. The ride is almost 2 hours away from where I live. And I don't have any way to get the bike there unless I throw it in the back of the truck and I doubt Lee will be happy me taking the truck that far alone cause that leaves him with no transportation.
Oh well. I will ride another day. Maybe I will talk Lee into riding around here.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are feeling better soon.

I am sending you some hugs and prayers from Mississippi.