I feel as if I have been kicked in the gut

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

From what you say, your brother has a good relationship with your husband. (or at least thinks he does, by the comment about preferring him as a brother to you as a sister) If he truly believes this *rumor* to be factual, then he might believe he is doing the right thing by someone he cares about. If there's no basis for it, and he's just trying to cause trouble than you have every reason to
him. I think he should have talked to you first though.

I feel that people will either believe or disbelieve rumors based on past experience with those involved and the reliability of the source. I have two brothers...one who I love dearly, (and the feeling is mutual) and another, who if he's still alive somewhere I would not waste the energy to spit on. I guarantee you that if the same uncomplimentary rumor were started about me by both, people would consider the source before either believing or disbelieving it. If your brother is in the habit of stirring up trouble, I should hope your family takes that into account. On the other hand, if you're miffed at him for telling on you, well....that's a whole 'nother can of worms.
He is not one to get into ppls business, by any means!! So im a bit confused as to why hes decided now to open his mouth, on something thats compleltely hear say. That is what makes me so anygry....

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

He is not one to get into ppls business, by any means!! So im a bit confused as to why hes decided now to open his mouth, on something thats compleltely hear say. That is what makes me so anygry....
If he is not one to get into people's business, then he must have had some sort of reason. If he feels so much towards your hubby then maybe he truly felt like he was looking out for him... It doesn't make much sense, from what you have described, for him to get bored and decide 'hey it migh tbe fun to stir up trouble'.
He may not have been doing it to make you angry.... have you discussed it with him?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I really think you need to have a heart to heart with your brother and see what's behind all this...

Good luck!
Hilda >^..^<