I fed my cats canned food, now they won't eat anything else!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jacobs454

Excuse my ignorance, but I always thought the ONLY place to buy cat food was at grocery stores and feed stores here in Mayberry! Of course I knew it was available at pet stores, etc., but I thought it was all pretty much the same. As long as the cats liked it, I bought it. There aren't any big pet stores around here, so I'll probably go on-line to try some of these "human-grade" foods out. By the way, is it a bad idea to feed the cats tuna every day? Every time in the past when I would treat them to a can, they'd scroff it up faster than you could through the lid away! As for the kitten, I have a problem there...I'm not home all day. I only have time to feed them when I leave, and when I get home. So how can I feed the kitten more than twice a day? PLUS, Gray or Blacky steal the scene when its feeding time (she's kind of intimidated by them), so either I feed all of 'em, or none of 'em. Thanks again!
Cat food with tuna fine everyday... for the most part ... human tuna no it can cause viatimin deficiencies ... I do some "human grade " but find a good natural food that can be readily found works as well if not better since some human grade stuff is grain heavy or has by products ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jacobs454

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I read earlier about CHICKEN SOUP hard food. Is that a pretty good brand of food? I don't care what it costs, as long as they'll just EAT it!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
chn soup is good a bit grain heavy but good... figure out what flavors of wet they like and find a dry in that ...