I eat cat treats!!!

missykittystars

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

It was an accident!!

I had a bag of skittles, little round sweeties I was eating, Missy was loving me up, so I went to get her treat bag, I sat back down watching a movie, and I was dipping my hand in for my sweeties, and passing missys little chewy treats out of the cat treat bag, I accidently while watching the film, picked out a cat treat and put it in my mouth, I spat it out!!

Missy just looked at me to say ''Mummy don't eat my treats, I don't eat yours!!!''

pricelss.
hehe.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL
Was it tasty??
I remember once when I was a kid we had chocolate hamster treats and we gave one of my sisters friends one. telling him it was a hershey kiss! Dont think he ever realized what it was!!

charmed654321

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Was it tuna or chicken flavor?
It wouldn't let me just say rotflmao because had to be 20 characters, so,

rotflmao

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My brother has tried cat treats and dog bones!
At first he thought the dog bone was good, but when he ate a second one he nearly threw up!
Don't know what he said about the cat treats though.
Maybe....."Tastes like chicken!"

lambton cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
May I point out that pet treats may not be good for humans.. although you will attain a glossier coat..

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When we were children, our parents owned a pet shop for a couple of years. The good boy chocolate drops came in tubes, like the ole Smartie tubes, and my brother and i once went through them, eating one from each pack so no one would notice. I think he ate them too.......Maybe he was pretending and laughing at me. LOL

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always actually eat one or two of my cats' treats/biscuits! I will not feed them anything I wouldn't eat myself!

I can recommend many and say UGH to many others, but I will give them all a go!