I Don't know.

paras5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my pet name is candy. We got her from a shop on 21 Nov 2015. We don't know her age. Well, on 29th of December. We find out she was in ''HEAT'' period. So we took her to a breeding shop. She mated there and the person said there are 50/50 chances of the cat to get pregnant. She has been good. We brought her back on 1st of January. She was good first few weeks. Her diet is Water, Cat food (Tuna Flavour ''Me-ow'') and boiled chicken heart and liver. Now from few days she has been extra sleepy. She is now more affectionate. She craves attention. Like when we are having dinner she will sit down under the table like we are all a family. She will follow me all the time and my dad as well. My sister and my mom don't really touch cat. So my cat don't really much follow them. My cat new behaviour is like she never let me touch her belly now she would like a belly rub. She would let me touch her paws she never did before. She would sleep on my hand. She would wake me up in the middle of the night. Sit on me in the middle of the night etc. She never did it before. Its like she is dying or something like that. She is being extra dizzy and clingy. I was in room sitting and she went out of the room and in the middle of the way she lied there with her belly upwards or showing . I don't know what to do and i can't really go to vet for many reasons, So please don't argue about that.
Thanks in advance.
-Paras

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So it's been about a month, if she were pregnant you should be seeing a bigger rounded tummy forming by now.

Is she not any different?

If she did not get pregnant then her behavior sounds like heat to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paras5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, when she were in heat cycle things were different . I mean every cat has her own way to express her urge. so when the last time she really was it was different. so not a chance of being in heat

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just something to consider - if you can't afford or access a vet, you really may want to reconsider having kittens. They are incredibly expensive and you will need some money saved in case of emergency.

Are you seeing that her nipples are more pink? If not, she is likely not pregnant.

paras5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just something to consider - if you can't afford or access a vet, you really may want to reconsider having kittens. They are incredibly expensive and you will need some money saved in case of emergency.

Are you seeing that her nipples are more pink? If not, she is likely not pregnant.
 Well, she is a persian cat i cant even find her nipples right now. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that's what you should look for. I am concerned that she may not be old enough to safely have kittens. I would really recommend you get her to a vet, and consider spaying her if she is not pregnant now.

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Could you post a picture of her?

My main concern is that Me-Ow isn't the best brand of cat food out there... but I wouldn't try and change her diet with her possibly being pregnant. The boiled chicken liver and heart is best not boiled, however. You can give her goats milk too, and yogurt if she'll eat it. Even boiled eggs.

Have you got homes for the kittens lined up?

paras5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could you post a picture of her?

My main concern is that Me-Ow isn't the best brand of cat food out there... but I wouldn't try and change her diet with her possibly being pregnant. The boiled chicken liver and heart is best not boiled, however. You can give her goats milk too, and yogurt if she'll eat it. Even boiled eggs.

Have you got homes for the kittens lined up?
Hey, no she did not use any boxes.okay i wanted to ask if i could contact you anywhere else for quick help or such? My instagram is @parasashfaq . If i am violating any rules by posting my username please leme know.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, no she did not use any boxes.okay i wanted to ask if i could contact you anywhere else for quick help or such? My instagram is @parasashfaq . If i am violating any rules by posting my username please leme know.
If you post your questions here all of the experts can respond and help. I would try that! You can also tag specific users using the @ sign.