I don't know. Really weird.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I read that she was in the ceilling my first thought was "I will suggest trying to trap her" LOL. Put the trap in the room that she comes in and out of the ceilling in, and put tuna and catnip in it.... she'll come.

Good luck and keep us updated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashlie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There is an access panel in the ceiling that still doesnt have a cover yet. Our maintenance guy made it a while ago because we were having some bad plumbing problems and that is where the pipes are. I didnt even think she would be able to get up there and left the door open so she could use the litter box if she wanted and then she was gone...

ashlie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is still up there! She wont come down. Im spending $7 a day renting this trap and she is laughing at me.

ashlie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She still wont come down. I left the food in the trap and waited but then 2 days went by and she hadnt eaten and I was worried so I put food up in the ceiling and she licked the plate clean.
I dont know what to do. She doesnt seem like she is planning on coming down anytime soon. Meanwhile we have had this trap for $7 a day, for 5 days and counting.... Please help. Oh ya we called animal control before we got the trap and they told us they couldnt help us, they dont deal with cats only dogs. How is that animal control?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's hard to think that this poor girl is going hungry but you'll NEVER trap her if you feed her in the ceiling. I bet if you can wait long enough (perhaps 3-4 days) she'll get hungry enough to come into the trap for food... unless she's finding something to snack on up there but based on how she cleaned the plate you gave her I doubt it.

Good Luck