I don't know if I'm embarrassed or angry

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you were probably a little distracted thinking of the many more tasks you had to complete by the end of the day so you could cook dinner and clean up before relaxing for 5 minutes and starting all over again tomorrow. Sorry that happened to you!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there was something in the air yesterday
. I backed into a tree (glancing blow). The tree has always been there, it didn't just suddenly MOVE, ya know? But I had parked the car in a slightly different place to have it out of the way while I was cutting the grass in the front yard, so when I did my usually whipping back around when I started to go to the store I whipped right around back into this whacking great pine tree! Fortunately mostly just scraped up the corner of the bumper and put a small crack in the plastic. And it's an older car anyway (1994 Olds Cutlass,) I might've cried if it was something new!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In situations like that I think it's best to try and laugh at yourself...but I know it's easier said than done!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are not alone. There was this post I couldn't see as I was backing up...

Anyway, the right back door of my (full sized) van is dented in, along with the ladder. I guess the good news is that the great nieces and nephews can still climb up it to the top of the van (while under supervision, of course).

I also know about those sneaky trees that like to get in your way...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Scamper Farms - I'm sorry, but I had to LOL at that!
I had a mental picture of Vixen looking sideways at you, swooshing her tail, then rolling her eyes!

Sunnicat, I'm sorry I don't have a remedy for bruised pride. Maybe a good snuggle with a warm cat? Always helps me!
LOL well...funny enough thats about what she did LOL..than she blew snot on me lol