I don't know how she died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site, Stephanie. :hugs: I am so very, very sorry of your loss of sweet :rbheart: Maggie. I agree with Mr.Blanche who posted early on that without a post mortem, we will never know for sure. I wonder also, if there was an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and would like to know what it was called too. It is so extremely devastating to loss a beloved kitty and not have a definitive answer as to why. :sigh: My heart goes out to you during this time and know that we care. :hugs: :heart3: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie, once again I'm very sorry you lost your precious cat :rbheart: Maggie :rbheart: like this. :hugs: to you, and I hope you know you've done nothing wrong. It is very frustrating to not have any answers, only theories and possibilities.

Please consider posting a tribute to Maggie on our Crossing the Bridge forum, when you're up to it.
http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge
People here really do care and understand about the loss of a pet, and posting a memorial often helps a great deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.