I don't know how much more I can handle! I might have to rehome Tiger.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a sprayer too. But he's only triggered by outside roaming cats. I wish he would understand we live on the 3rd floor, no on is going to invade his territory.
Since Raven is just an occasional sprayer we just use Nature's Miracle and Feliway.

When we lived in our last place we had to put privacy film on our windows because there were so many roaming cats. Raven was so upset his interstitial cystitis was acting up for 6 months or more. It was bad. Here we just have the occasional cat walk through the complex.

I wish I could be more help. In our case blocking the view and outside smells (closed windows) did the trick.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*ROFL*

Someone (was it you???) once told me they got a blacklight to find all the old cat urine stains and found evidence of urine spray on the CEILING!!!! Now you tell me how that cat got his hiney pointed that far upwards and squirted ... because the laws of physics seem not to be in play here.
It was me, and it was Velcro Cat, the one Pat & Alix rescued who ended up with me. He was a sprayer and a bouncer.

fenleebe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was scrolling through to see if anyone suggested a litterbox in the closet and I see that it has come up already. I think that makes the most sense. While it may not be the most ideal, it's worth a try to put a litterbox in the closet if he's making a litterbox out of the closet anyway. Good luck. I've been there, it's no fun!!