I don't get people sometimes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm navigating the website with my key board tonight as my mouse gave out on me today. (it's just been that kind of week) I had to come thankyou all so much for your care & vibes to Trevor. I have great news to report. His previous owners proved to be better than I thought. They called around to differnt vets in the area & managed to find a vet tech willing to take him. So he is currently in the loving capable hands of a local vet tech. All of you how do rescue let Trevor be your light of hope. To me his proof to never give up hope & to keep fighting for the animals. There are no words to describe how happy I am tonight!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad he found someone to take him home!
He will be spoiled and happy.
Don't ever give up on them. We are their voices and all they have. Without us, they have no hope.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I'm so glad he found someone to take him home!
He will be spoiled and happy.
Don't ever give up on them. We are their voices and all they have. Without us, they have no hope.

I'm so glad he didn't end his days in a shelter,No animal deserves to be treated like that.

Good luck in your new forever home Trevor

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news! I am a little late seeing this, but that is so great! Trevor deserves the good home he got!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just reading this - and I am SO glad there is such a happy ending!

I still think it sucks that they're getting rid of their long time companion.

You know..... people really do suck so badly so often. ....and that's why we rescue cats!

Laurie