I don't feeeeeeel like grocery shopping...

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm here again to gloat. Because I just sent hubby to the store..nana nana boo boo I don't have to go and you had to...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

So I'm here again to gloat. Because I just sent hubby to the store..nana nana boo boo I don't have to go and you had to...
HEY!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I just got back..and I am unhappy to report that they didn't have any Charmin Ultra, so I was forced to buy Cottonelle and I am not impressed
Charmin is like a little puff of heaven...now I'll be using freaking sandpaper for weeks until it runs out!!
Oh yuck - that stuff'll take the skin right off you! Charmin is wonderful - but only the Ultra.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i buy better toilet paper than Charmin! its softer and costs less!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Oh yuck - that stuff'll take the skin right off you! Charmin is wonderful - but only the Ultra.
I know!!
My bum is in for it now

Originally Posted by fwan

lol i buy better toilet paper than Charmin! its softer and costs less!
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHARMIN!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I actually prefer Cottonelle to Charmin or Royale.

Here's my solution to grocery shopping - may not work for everyone but, our daughter hates housework as in helping me do any. I don't actually mind cleaning, washing and I love ironing, so in exchange for her not helping with the cleaning, one of her chores is to do my grocery shopping every weekend. Since I really hate shopping it works out great for me. The best thing is that when I used to do it (with her tagging along) she always wanted some of this and some of that and this, that and the other thing. Since she's been doing the shopping she only gets what I have on the list (unless she calls on her cell phone to ask for something special) and is pleased that she only spent X number of $ on the groceries. I love it! I think it's called a Win-Win situation.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I actually prefer Cottonelle to Charmin or Royale.

Here's my solution to grocery shopping - may not work for everyone but, our daughter hates housework as in helping me do any. I don't actually mind cleaning, washing and I love ironing, so in exchange for her not helping with the cleaning, one of her chores is to do my grocery shopping every weekend. Since I really hate shopping it works out great for me. The best thing is that when I used to do it (with her tagging along) she always wanted some of this and some of that and this, that and the other thing. Since she's been doing the shopping she only gets what I have on the list (unless she calls on her cell phone to ask for something special) and is pleased that she only spent X number of $ on the groceries. I love it! I think it's called a Win-Win situation.
Dang it, I wish I had a daughter!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL

well just like you im stuck doing both, and ive nearly finished cleaning my apartment after trashing it!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang - I wish my daughter was still here and could do my shopping. Oh wait - what am I saying - I finally got rid of the professional student a couple of years ago (although most of her stuff is still here - that's the next chore)!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

*quickly backing out of this thread now*
Chicken!

I should have gone to get my groceries an hour ago, but I'm still sitting here listening to you guys! Can someone please stop me if I'm here for over an hour? Wonder what I used to do before I found TCS?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

Chicken!

I should have gone to get my groceries an hour ago, but I'm still sitting here listening to you guys! Can someone please stop me if I'm here for over an hour? Wonder what I used to do before I found TCS?
Yeah I dig what your saying..I am sometimes on for so long that the chores mysteriously don't get done, and I am arriving to work at like 8:57