I do not have 3 cats

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I don't think Ophelia will ever join in the stampede.
...I figured de scene...
...the face of Ophelia seeing at others:..

Awwwwww
is great that Ginger could to adapt so well at home...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great to hear Heidi!!! I bet Ophelia is pleased they're playing together so she can keep on being an elegant cat rather than stooping down to the level of a furry elephant

My 2 furry elephants are tearing around the house as we speak!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's great to hear that Trent and Ginger Cookie have become playmates!

My "elephants" are Peter and, especially Claire, who despite her delicate ladylike appearance, is any but!
When they go at it, I kind of feel bad for my neighbor who lives downstairs!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry always says, when our kits are bounding through the house, when did they turn into lions???
SOOO glad that Trent and Ginger are pals now..............I still have hope that Ophelia will join in..........in a dignified way of course!

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 2 furry elephants as well. Every so offen (when Creep fells like it) Creep and Quicksilver will play "chase me chase me" lol. In which Quicksilver runs round the flat after Creep. They also play hit the kitten. In which Quicksilver jumps up at the chair Creep is sitting on and Creep just calmly wacks her on the head as, Quicksilver keeps jumping up to get her. lol

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boys are crosses of elephants, monkies, and three year old boys. They also can sound like a heard of wild horses at 3am.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a "band of wild monkeys" that run through my house, I mean, elephants could never make it up over the back of the couch, on top of the entertainment center, up the bunk bed ladder, leaping on top of the dresser, bouncing off the window perch, and then back to the living room...