I didn't want to leave him....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went back over there this morning, and there he was. He walked up to me and flopped over for a tummy rub. My friend let him in, and he walked right in to the carrier. He is on my porch in the carrier waiting to be taken to the adoption center. He hasn't even cried much over being in the carrier. He is such a good boy, he will make someone a wonderful companion. I am so happy it went well and he is not totally trumatized.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear that you caught him and he will be going to a better home soon!!

You did a really good thing rescuing him

Do you get to go to Pet Smart and see him while he is there?
Do you have any pics of him? I would love to see him.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by krazy kat2
I calle the local rescue group, but have not been called back. The people in the neighborhood where the littel guy lives are not interested in anything but drugs and alcohol. I had to make it very clear that he is to be left alone until I come for him. I do not want him harrassd or tormented by some drunk or crackhead. I jerked up 2 drunks and threw them in to the parking lot over there at my friend's house once, so they know I mean business.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
I am so glad the adoption center called you back and that you found him and caught him! That is great!!! You are one of God's many earth angels for caring about his many creatures and taking the time to help. THANK YOU!!!!!!! This world could use many more hearts like yours! *HUGS*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got im to Petsmart, yesterday on my way to school. I took him out of the carrier, hugged him, he gave me a little head bump, and went to the rescue lady. She put in in front of her carrier, and he went right in. He is going directly to a foster home until he recovers from his neutering. I did not get any pics before he left, but will try when he goes to the adoption area. She said she really did not have a space for him, but I convinced her, and she felt sorry for me. I guess all the whining was worth it in the end. He is such a little love, he will have no trouble finding a good home. The adoptin fee is high there, and the adoption screening stringent, so I know I do not have to worry about him going just anywhere. They had so many people get pets, get deployed, then turn them back in or abandon them, they have gotten very strict. I doubt I could pass their muster because I rent, and it does not say I can have pets in my lease.
I am so happy for little Chester!

9katz1poodle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I cannot even tell you how happy I am. Yeah for you !!!!! A zillion hugs ! Doesn't it feel good to do such good in the life of an animal ??