I did the most embarrassing thing today...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've worn to different black shoes to work. Note to self...turn on bedroom light when getting dressed.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOOOOOH I got one for ya!
I was workin at a prosthetics company around Christmas time doing internal auditing. We were having a Christmas party that day during lunch so everyone was dressed up for company pictures. I wore a cute little stretchy type baby t-shirt and nice slacks.Well there was this computer tech who I thought was just horrid. The sleezy, cheat on his wife type. Well I was showing him a few programs I wanted and he kept staring at my shirt. I kept thinkin to myself "gawd this guy is a perv. He keeps starin at my boobs
"
My mom who also worked at the company come up to me about 15 mins later when I was auditing a machine and says " You might wanna fix your shirt" I looked down and about HALF of my black bra was sticking out of the top of my shirt!

Man, did I feel like an idiot. Especially since there were about 30 men that I worked around all day long. Oh and get this, My now husband was working there at the time. But we JUST met and weren't dating. I could only imagine what he thought!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Eeeexactly! I walked across an airport terminal once with a big long trail of toilet paper stuck to my shoe. God now THAT was embarrassing - it was about 50 trillion metres long how did I not notice??????
Hmmm...
I wonder what made the toilet paper stick.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, heres some of mine...

i've got this huge pink feather butterfly which i clip on my curtains. the cats keep carrying it off downstairs and finding it downstairs again yesterday i decided to clip it to the back of my coat as i was taking that up anyway.

anyway, fast forward to later that night. was out at a club with my friends and had just handed my coat into the cloack room when i noticed i had left the butterfly still attatched! i'd be wandering around with a huge neon pink buttefly looking like it had just alighted on my shoulder and non of my friends told me!

Another time, i was running late for work and jumped into the shower tying my hair up witht he enarest thing i had to hand, a pair of hello kitty underwear! having no time to spare i decied to do my hair and make up on the bus.

you guessed it.... i got on the bus and untied my hair only to find i had walked 20minutes to the bus stop and got on the bus with my hair tied up with a pair of knickers!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Then the other doctor's secretary arrived. She said,

`You've got your dress on inside-out'

I am sorry to laugh at your expense, but this has really made me have a giggle! .... Oh you poor thing!

Reminds me of the time I was sitting on the tube train to work and people kept on staring at me
When I got in the lift at work (which has mirrors) I noticed a big black smudge on my forehead!!!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

you guessed it.... i got on the bus and untied my hair only to find i had walked 20minutes to the bus stop and got on the bus with my hair tied up with a pair of knickers!
Now that ^ must have been embaressing!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Eeeexactly! I walked across an airport terminal once with a big long trail of toilet paper stuck to my shoe....
That's called a tile comet! :-)