I did it!!! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Thank you all for all your nice words! :)

It looks like I will be making more of those. My sister loved it, and she doesn't knit, so I thought I might try and make one for her birthday.  Also, my friend, who got this one, is working with my son's piano teacher and she really loved it. This is the third year my son is in the pianoschool and before the summer holidays, some students have brought presents or flowers for their teachers, but I have not. I have somehow not had time or not known what to bring, but still felt bad about not bringing anything. Now I feel bad about her liking the shawl and still I bring her nothing. She is a great teacher and does wonders for my son, so I might also try and make one for him to bring her next time before the summer holiday.

Are you sure you have cats?  How can you possible produce something so beautiful with a cat (or maybe more than one) running around?  Did you lock them up while you knitted?  Is it knit or crochet?
Oh, yes I do have cats....really!  But of course I scoop them outside and close all the windows before I start to knit! :lol3:   No, sorry, of course I don't!  I must admit I was getting a little bit unhappy about how Doppa loved the yarn! She kept thinking it was there just for her amusement, and kept biting it apart, and because of the pattern, hiding ends was not very easy.  Feykirófa is too old to care. Allthough, if I knit something big, like a big woolen shawl, she really likes to take a nap on that I have knitted, while I knit. :)

This is knit, by the way.  :)

That is gorgeous! In fact, if you're taking orders count me in! 
No problem, I'll put you on the list! :lol3:

Last edited: